Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Filming Dreamcatcher

The last week of July I filmed and edited "Dreamcatcher" a dramatic fantasy of Aboriginal mythology.   I had an excellent crew to work with and am very happy with the final product.

We worked on two of the hottest days of summer. I was  a nice shade of red at the end of shooting but never noticed until we were done.

Here are a few pictures of the two day shoot.


My lovely actress walking to the location of the next scene. 













All day in the hot sun I'd see butterflies just a few feet a way from me.  A few members of the crew and myself tried to catch one  to let go and film it flying a way. But we were not successful in our attempts. I think the butterflies were camera shy but wanted to watch us make our movie.

Cast and Costume designer relaxing during lunch.


She is just a ridiculously lovely girl.

Standing in the middle of my set.


Giving a bit of direction.







No comments:

Post a Comment