Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Wanted Good Woman

My recently taken feet photos feature the stroller and these sandals. I don't have any spring shoes at the moment I need to get new ones or fix my old ones .  Also I adore my stroller.  
I just love taken pictures with dandelions scattered about.
Little Decorated House
I found this sign the other day. "Wanted Good Woman Must be able to cook, clean, sew, dig worms, clean fish. Must have a fishing boat! Please send picture of boat" My first thought was I was not the woman they were looking for. Worms and I like to avoid each other on the sidewalk.  I like the shape of the little tree in the background, I'm going to go back and take a picture when it has leaves. 
This house reminds me of a boat or a barge from the Sims 3. I think once they're done building one day it will just float down the river. 
I have lots of silly thoughts. 
Day 91 of 365 Feet Project

No comments:

Post a Comment