Thursday, January 15, 2015

Small Pain For Healthy Gain

U Today the twins received their monthly shots.

I think that's why they are having a hard time tonight. A lot more dramatic crying then usual. But, they have settled for a few minutes.

When we brought them to the hospital today Oberon knew what was up. He was worried and fussing. 

I held Artis for his shot and Yuri held Oberon.  We switch each time, hoping the babies won't stay mad at us.

Right before I told Artis it was going to hurt for a moment but it was medicine I thought he needed and we were both going to cry but would get through it. 

I thought I said it quietly until the doctor laughed. She said it was small pain for healthy gain.

Not looking forward to next month.

Day 15 of 365 Feet Project

No comments:

Post a Comment