Saturday, January 31, 2015

Beginnings Are Always Messy

Mini update. Taken in the morning after working all night on my first typography assignment. I'm kinda happy with how it turned out but would have experimented a little longer if I had more time. 

I made it a self-portrait as well. 

My presentation didn't go so well, I was one of the first people and no one had any comments or questions. I think that's how this class is going to go like many other studio classes I take. No one really has anything to say about my work so I never have a real dialogue. 

Maybe I'm just too weird. I did everything by hand not in Photoshop or Illustrator. 

Here is the final piece. The table, scotch tape and glue are part of the picture. So it's a photograph of a collage on top of a photograph. 


Day 30 of 365 Feet Project

No comments:

Post a Comment