Thursday, February 26, 2015

A Pile Of Happiness

This photo reminds me of all the things I want to get done and everything I have to do. Each stone is either a task or an opportunity. 

I need to write my bio for both my blogs as well as the about pages. It seems silly to be creating content everyday and not have those two things done. 

I want to begin painting several projects that have been floating in the back of my mind. My ideas like to whisper "make us, it'll be fun". But at the same time I have actual homework I need to complete. 

I'd like to have a story I wrote so long ago published. But to do that I need to get over my fears of rejection and send it out into the world. I also fear spelling mistakes and poor choice of words. 

I have a keynote speech and presentation to create. Two things I'm equally excited and nervous about.   

And of course there are two delightful little boys to cuddle. To clean, feed and rock to sleep. 

When I look at this photo it reminds me that I'm surrounded by a happy life. 

Day 57 of 365 Feet Project

No comments:

Post a Comment