Thursday, February 19, 2015

Stealing Apples From My Mother's Yard

Actually she made me help. If I wanted to be supplied with applesauce for the whole winter I had to help out.  

I'm not complaining, I had a lot of fun and I like to be useful. I also like to be lazy so I'm constantly at odds with myself. 
I love apples or it is known that I love apples. I think that has become a part of my personality or what people from when I was little think about me... That's Anna she really loves apples, she eats them everyday. 

Its not that I love the taste of them. Some types I hate, really hate but I can never remember their names. So, if anyone goes to the store for me and buys apples. I have to put up with whatever I get. 

As a child I was very sick and I found that frustrating. I believed the saying "An apple a day keeps the doctor away".  I ate a lot of apples. As an adult I don't particularly like them. I'm not a huge fan of apple pie but I do love apple sauce. 

I have learned that the saying is true. Actually apples can keep anyone away if you throw them hard enough. Helpful tip: always am for the face and then run away. No one expects to be bombarded with fruit.   

Day 50 of 365 Feet Project

No comments:

Post a Comment