Sunday, February 1, 2015

I Love To Play

I've posted everyday for a month, I'm really pleased with myself. Now I have to make sure I correctly number my posts because I can no longer follow just by date. 

Taken 2013 on Mother's Day. That year my siblings and I celebrated with our mom in the park. 

I love to play, tag is my favorite game. I love to play every version of tag, freeze, hide and seek tag, as well as "what time is it Mr wolf?". My second favorite thing to do is swing. I like that you can get lost in your head when you swing. Some of my best stories and jokes I've told myself have been on a swing. 

In the picture beyond my feet are my older brother Thane and my older sister Seraph playing tick tack toe.

Seraph is one of the reasons I began taking feet photos. She hates my feet. When we were little she wouldn't let me have my feet on the couch if she were sitting on it too. She didn't like it when my feet were bare. I don't know why she finds them so hideous. But she spent a lot of my childhood telling me they were gross.  

I think because of that I decided to like them twice as much as she hated them. I'm a brat that way. My sisters keep asking why I take pictures of my feet. It's because I can. 

I haven't told them about this project it would just be added to the list of my eccentricities.

Day 32 of 365 Feet Project

No comments:

Post a Comment